Come One, Come All! 2 Chicken Feeders For Sale!!!

Come One, Come All! 2 Chicken Feeders For Sale!!!

August 8, 2021


(Our two "like new" PVC bucket feeders for sale!)


For all y'all who need a chicken feeder or two-

Come and get it!

What- 2 chicken feeders, PVC bucket type, complete with 3 openings, lids, and swinging handles. Perfect for a flock of 2-6 and will last a month if filled completely.

Where- I'm located in Southern California in the San Bernardino area. I am not shipping these. Please come pick them up.

Price- $15 per feeder, so $30 for both.

Note- Our chickens had some difficulty eating from these feeders (as mentioned in my last post) so I just wanted to throw that out there.

If you would like to view this at the Backyard Chickens forum, here is the link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/come-one-come-all-2-chicken-feeders-for-sale.1484097/#post-24737302

Please contact me if you would like any information or would like to purchase these! 

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lafayette ~ From Runt To Rooster

The Great Eggscape

My Independent Science Experiment 2021