A Year In Review

 A Year In Review

September 12, 2021


(A year's worth of memories!!!)


Woah.

One year??? 

Already?!?!?!

YES! It's been a year!!! One WHOLE year of this blog's existence!!!

The flock and I have had our epic moments and our happy moments. We've also had our sad moments. But it's been quite the journey since that first box of peeping pullets arrived. 

So, in honor of this special anniversary, I've put together the top 10 blog posts most read this past year. Check them out!-


10. Eliza ~ Our Golden Goose

Kicking off the list this year in the #10 spot is my profile post about my Buff Orpington, Eliza. She's my lovable yet crazy hen! We call her our golden goose since she is golden-feathered and honks like a goose!!!

Read Now!


9. All About Fertilized Eggs

Have you ever wondered about the mating process? Or how to know whether an egg is fertilized? Check out this post at #9!

8. What Can Chickens Eat?
Ever wondered about the diet of a chicken? This post comes in at #8 and covers what feed chickens eat, what scraps they can and cannot eat, and what treats they love best! 

7. Hamilton ~ Silent But Deadly
In the #7 spot is my profile post about my Rhode Island Red, Hamilton. She is our quietest hen and can be very deadly to her flock...but she is as sweet as a chick to us! 

6. All About Egg Laying
Have you ever thought about the egg laying process? In this #6 post, I cover how exactly a hen lays an egg, and what you can do to help eggs taste better, or color darker!

5. A New Experience & A New Year
In this #5 post, I share my new experience of chick brooding in the New Year for an intriguing science experiment!

4. Henpecked!
Henpecking is fairly common, yet very serious issue. Check out this post coming in at #4 where I address the issue of how to prevent and treat henpecking!

3. My Fabulous Flock
This is where it all began...check out this #3 post where I share the experience of bringing home pullets for the first time!

2. My Independent Science Experiment
Check out this post coming in at #2 where I share my lab report for science experiment I mentioned earlier and how the results turned out!

And now...drum roll please...the most popular blog post of the past year, clocking in at 88 VIEWS...
1. Lafayette ~ From Runt To Rooster
Looks like my rooster is pretty famous!!! (I'm gonna have to tell him that!) Check out this #1 post where I share about my beloved rooster Lafayette!

So there you have it. The ten most popular blog posts of this past year. Pin, bookmark and save them for future reference and be sure to go back and read the ones you might have missed. Thanks for reading y'all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lafayette ~ From Runt To Rooster

The Great Eggscape

My Independent Science Experiment 2021